Cannot find server

WARNING: This blog contains material which are incomprehensible to the dimwitted. If you happen to be a moron, please stop reading and navigate to other sites instead.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

post-Valentine's err Singles Awareness Day drama

The chaos has ended.

Couples have kissed, flowers have been given, singles have cried their eyes out, and wallets have been sucked dry. The day every loveless soul dreads has come and gone. It's time to let the rest of the so-called "Love" month slip away in all its mushy grandeur. Time to welcome the summer heat.

But of course, for us lonely boys, letting the remaining days of February (plus the leap year's very own Feb 29) pass by like last year's New Year is one Herculean task; another cold (literally) Singles Awareness Day notched on our bland resumes. No one to hold hands with. No one to share an ice cream cone with. No one to sing songs of unparalleld mushyness to. (okay stop crying Alex, you're a grown man!)

Again, I would like to remind everyone that I am not desperate for a girl's love. Impossible as it may seem, I am actually busy with campus oriented activities (CX baby!). Yet, I definitely am not immune to sadness. And that corrosive sickness got through my constitutions once again last Thursday.

Thankfully, I have began to immerse myself in a lot of things, starting with my joining of Club Xientia, and rejuvenating my Christian faith. Yeah, loneliness may get the better of me at the most unexpected times, but at least I have activities to do to take my mind off these silly bouts of depression.

The chaos has ended. Fortunately I have survived Singles Awareness' unrelenting barrage. There are a few cuts and bruises, yes, but I did come out a clear victor.

And so begins another chaos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(okay stop crying Alex, you're a grown man!) ---> ONGA! D:

Heheheh.

I like your vocabulary <3 <3s

Kung pumunta ka nung service this (or last) week you'd be so encouraged. It's about knowing who your "perfect one" is (Song of Songs 5:2), and it so makes sense and I'm sure it would have eliminated any residual bitterness you have in there. Kundi ka nakapunta, kwentuhan nalang kita ^_^

PS. I heard may fans ang blog mo :O

- Pish

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home