Cannot find server

WARNING: This blog contains material which are incomprehensible to the dimwitted. If you happen to be a moron, please stop reading and navigate to other sites instead.

Friday, February 01, 2008

oh sh-- it's back again

Here it is again.

I thought I banished it a long time ago, but here it is again. And ironically, it's laughing straight at my face.

Loneliness. How much I loath it.

Or is it because Valentine's is just around the corner?

The past two years I have had someone to spend heart's day with, and both times were a blast. And with the way things are going, I will be spending that day without a female patner for the first time in three years.

I'm not at all that desperate for a girlfriend though. It's just that I miss the company of a girlfriend. The way she would just brighten your day with a simple text of "I love you." Or how you would actually refrain from playing DoTA just because you now have a valid reason for not playing DoTA and it's not studying. Or how you would just ligthen up suddenly despite a stressful day consisting of three failed exams just because she smiled, held your hand and said "It's okay, just do better next time." The list goes on and on.

Before I typed this post, I read something. Then, I remembered something. I thought for a while, cringed a bit. Then I began typing this post. And yes, I am talking about someone.

****
Oh, how much I miss you. I really do. Please come back.

My humblest apologies for the emo post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home