Cannot find server

WARNING: This blog contains material which are incomprehensible to the dimwitted. If you happen to be a moron, please stop reading and navigate to other sites instead.

Monday, January 14, 2008

underneath the cobwebs...the spider waits..until he lunges again

My beloved patrons, I regret to announce that I may not post anything in my blog in the coming days, at least until this semester ends. There really is nothing much to write about nowadays (since 2008 just began) and as impossible as it may seem, I'm actually busy with a lot of stuff (reading internet articles for further references, studying for random exams, etc.). But there is a glimpse of hope. If one day I find something of considerable interest (coupled with the considerable interest of blogging something), I'd post about it as soon as possible.

Who knows, I'll find that something tomorrow.

***
Oh, yeah. Watch out for my review of Angels and Demons, the 8th non-graphic book I've finshed reading. Hopefully, that'll bring some suspense to your nerves. Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home